Happy Brewer Testing Program Subscription
100 Happy Brewer Testing Program tests for $500.
- The subscription is good for one (1) full year from the date of purchase or until the 100 Alcolyzer tests are extinguished (whichever comes first).
- Brewers can use all 100 tests at once or spread the tests out over the year. Each Alcolyzer test will consist of one data point (such as ABV, ABW, calories, etc). For example, you could have 100 samples each measured for one parameter (such as ABV) or 50 samples measured for two parameters (such as ABV and calories).
- Results will be sent in a spreadsheet format (not our traditional formal report) in order to keep costs low. This means that alcohol values are not useable for certified TTB reporting.
- All results will include a quota number so that you know how many tests you have left.
- Multiple Happy Brewer Testing Program subscriptions can be purchased per year. 100 tests not enough? No problem! Simply purchase another subscription when your first quota is used up!
- All Happy Brewer Testing Program subscriptions are non-refundable and unused tests do not roll-over to the next year.
- Subscribers are responsible for ensuring samples are delivered to Beyers Analytical Brewing Sciences either in-person or via FedEx/UPS/USPS. Check out our standard shipping instructions here.
Test that are available as part of this subscription include: ABV (%); ABW (%); Brix (%w/w); Calories (kcal/12oz); Color (SRM); Degree of Fermentation, Real (%); Degree of Fermentation, App. (%); Density (g/mL); Extract, Apparent (%w/w); Extract, Real (%w/w); Gravity, Original; Gravity, Final; Specific Gravity; and Turbidity (NTU).